Simple for You
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Simple for You for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. You can read more on Simple for You or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Simple for You at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Simple for You folder, subject to the user's decision. Simple for You's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 649.73 KB (665328 bytes) on disk and is called utilSimpleforYou.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Simple for You. They occupy 892.84 KB (914264
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.10 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (649.73 KB)
This info is about Simple for You version 2016.01.12.071341
only. You can find below a few links to other Simple for You releases:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application offered by the software company Simple for You. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Simple for You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Simple for You in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple for You in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-12 13:57:56.077