Simple for You
Simple for You is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. More information about Simple for You can be seen here
. Click on http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
to get more information about Simple for You on Simple for You's website. Simple for You is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Simple for You directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Simple for You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 640.73 KB (656112 bytes) on disk.
Simple for You contains of the executables below. They take 883.83 KB (905040
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.09 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (640.73 KB)
This web page is about Simple for You version 2016.04.04.144026
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Simple for You:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program by Simple for You. Some people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Simple for You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You program will be found very quickly. After you click Simple for You in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the application is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Simple for You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-12 14:21:39.100