Simple for You
Simple for You is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. You can read more on Simple for You or check for application updates here
. Please open http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Simple for You on Simple for You's web page. Usually the Simple for You program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Simple for You's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled utilSimpleforYou.exe and its approximative size is 449.24 KB (460024 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Simple for You. They take 691.27 KB (707856
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (449.24 KB)
This info is about Simple for You version 2015.07.25.233001
only. For other Simple for You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program marketed by the software company Simple for You. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Simple for You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply click the Search field and type in "Simple for You". If it exists on your system the Simple for You app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Simple for You in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the application is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple for You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-26 12:21:22.567