Simple for You
Simple for You is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. Go over here
where you can read more on Simple for You. Click on http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
to get more info about Simple for You on Simple for You's website. Simple for You is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Simple for You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 451.24 KB (462072 bytes) on disk.
Simple for You installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.12 MB (1171984
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.03 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (451.24 KB)
This data is about Simple for You version 2015.08.21.080446
alone. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application offered by Simple for You. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Simple for You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You program will be found very quickly. After you select Simple for You in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simple for You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-21 08:21:39.880