Simple for You
This info is about Simple for You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. Additional info about Simple for You can be read here
. You can get more details about Simple for You at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Simple for You's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Simple for You's primary file takes around 449.24 KB (460024 bytes) and is named utilSimpleforYou.exe.
Simple for You installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.19 MB (1243936
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.04 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (449.24 KB)
The current page applies to Simple for You version 2015.08.23.090708
alone. For other Simple for You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application released by Simple for You. Some users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Simple for You from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Simple for You in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simple for You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-23 12:04:40.703