Simple for You
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Simple for You for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. Check out here
for more information on Simple for You. More information about the software Simple for You can be seen at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Simple for You program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You directory, depending on the user's option during install. Simple for You's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled SimpleforYou.PurBrowse64.exe and occupies 345.23 KB (353520 bytes).
Simple for You contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.21 MB (1264696
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.09 KB)
- SimpleforYou.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (646.73 KB)
This data is about Simple for You version 2016.01.30.151430
only. You can find below info on other versions of Simple for You:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application released by the software company Simple for You. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Simple for You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You app will be found automatically. When you click Simple for You in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The publisher is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-30 15:40:46.840