Simple for You
You can find below details on how to remove Simple for You for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. More information about Simple for You can be found here
. Click on http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
to get more data about Simple for You on Simple for You's website. Simple for You is usually installed in the C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\Simple for You directory, subject to the user's choice. Simple for You's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstUserNamell.exe. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 447.74 KB (458488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Simple for You. They occupy 689.77 KB (706328
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.03 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (447.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Simple for You version 2015.08.28.000723
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Simple for You:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program by Simple for You. Some people try to erase it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Simple for You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You program will be found automatically. After you click Simple for You in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the program is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgrUserNamem Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstUserNamell.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple for You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-19 13:41:36.573