Simple for You
Simple for You is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. More info about Simple for You can be read here
. More info about the software Simple for You can be seen at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Simple for You's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk and is labeled SimpleforYou.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Simple for You contains of the executables below. They take 1.81 MB (1896672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.01 KB)
- updateSimpleforYou.exe (634.74 KB)
- SimpleforYou.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- SimpleforYou.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- SimpleforYou.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (647.24 KB)
This data is about Simple for You version 2015.05.20.172417
only. For more Simple for You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application offered by Simple for You. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Simple for You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Simple for You in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the program is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simple for You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 00:12:11.947