Simple for You
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Simple for You for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Simple for You from your systemSimple for You
. More information on Simple for You can be seen here
. More data about the application Simple for You can be found at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Simple for You application is found in the C:\Program Files\Simple for You directory, depending on the user's option during install. Simple for You's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 640.74 KB (656120 bytes) on disk.
Simple for You is composed of the following executables which occupy 883.83 KB (905040
bytes) on disk:
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.09 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (640.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.12.11.201158
of Simple for You. You can find below info on other releases of Simple for You:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program released by Simple for You. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Simple for You from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Simple for You in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The publisher is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simple for You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-11 21:23:03.617