Simple for You
Simple for You is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. You can find out more on Simple for You or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Simple for You at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Simple for You. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 463.74 KB (474872 bytes) on disk.
Simple for You installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 705.73 KB (722672
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (241.99 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (463.74 KB)
This data is about Simple for You version 2015.09.23.103745
alone. You can find here a few links to other Simple for You releases:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application offered by the software company Simple for You. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Simple for You from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Simple for You in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the application is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Simple for You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-23 12:40:46.217