Simple for You
Simple for You is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. More information on Simple for You can be found here
. You can see more info about Simple for You at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Simple for You folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Simple for You is C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Simple for You's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
Simple for You installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Simple for You version 2015.11.30.141114
alone. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program offered by the software company Simple for You. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Simple for You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Simple for You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You app will be found automatically. When you select Simple for You in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the program is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Simple for You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-30 21:07:00.590