Simple for You
You can find below details on how to uninstall Simple for You for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. Take a look here
for more information on Simple for You. Click on http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
to get more data about Simple for You on Simple for You's website. Simple for You is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Simple for You's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Simple for You's primary file takes around 639.73 KB (655088 bytes) and is named utilSimpleforYou.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Simple for You. They take 882.77 KB (903960
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.04 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (639.73 KB)
The current page applies to Simple for You version 2016.01.29.111455
only. You can find below a few links to other Simple for You releases:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program by Simple for You. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Simple for You from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply click the Search field and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Simple for You in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the program is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simple for You in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-30 00:07:48.223