Simple for You
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Simple for You for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your systemSimple for You
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Simple for You. More details about the application Simple for You can be seen at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Simple for You folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Simple for You is C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 448.74 KB (459512 bytes) on disk.
Simple for You is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.11 MB (1166840
bytes) on disk:
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.01 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (448.74 KB)
This info is about Simple for You version 2015.06.30.082930
only. For more Simple for You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application released by the software company Simple for You. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Simple for You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Simple for You or simply click the Search field and type in "Simple for You". If it exists on your system the Simple for You application will be found very quickly. When you select Simple for You in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Simple for You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-30 11:27:08.297