Simple for You
You can find below details on how to remove Simple for You for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. Further information on Simple for You can be found here
. You can get more details about Simple for You at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Simple for You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 630.24 KB (645368 bytes) on disk and is titled utilSimpleforYou.exe.
Simple for You contains of the executables below. They take 872.27 KB (893208
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.03 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (630.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Simple for You version 2015.05.09.012348
only. You can find below info on other releases of Simple for You:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application released by Simple for You. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Simple for You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it exists on your system the Simple for You app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Simple for You in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple for You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-09 02:30:42.077