Simple for You
This web page is about Simple for You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. Open here
for more info on Simple for You. More data about the app Simple for You can be found at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Simple for You's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the Simple for You's main executable file and it takes circa 448.74 KB (459512 bytes) on disk.
Simple for You contains of the executables below. They occupy 690.72 KB (707296
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (241.98 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (448.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.04.141612
of Simple for You. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application by the software company Simple for You. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You application will be found very quickly. After you select Simple for You in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simple for You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-04 14:39:49.173