Simple for You
Simple for You is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Simple for You from your systemSimple for You
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Simple for You. More information about Simple for You can be found at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Simple for You application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Simple for You's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named utilSimpleforYou.exe and its approximative size is 404.74 KB (414456 bytes).
The executables below are part of Simple for You. They occupy about 646.63 KB (662144
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (241.88 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (404.74 KB)
This data is about Simple for You version 2015.04.24.154853
alone. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program marketed by the software company Simple for You. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Simple for You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Simple for You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You program will be found very quickly. When you select Simple for You in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple for You in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-24 18:19:31.370