Simple for You
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Simple for You for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. More information on Simple for You can be found here
. Click on http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
to get more details about Simple for You on Simple for You's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Simple for You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Simple for You's primary file takes about 635.74 KB (651000 bytes) and its name is utilSimpleforYou.exe.
Simple for You is composed of the following executables which occupy 878.79 KB (899880
bytes) on disk:
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.05 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (635.74 KB)
The current page applies to Simple for You version 2015.12.13.141229
only. You can find here a few links to other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application released by the software company Simple for You. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Simple for You from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Simple for You in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The publisher is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-13 18:42:24.030