Simple for You
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Simple for You for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. You can find out more on Simple for You or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Simple for You on Simple for You's page. Simple for You is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You directory, regulated by the user's option. Simple for You's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Simple for You's primary file takes around 638.73 KB (654064 bytes) and is called utilSimpleforYou.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Simple for You. They take about 881.83 KB (902992
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.09 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (638.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.21.081544
of Simple for You. You can find here a few links to other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program offered by Simple for You. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Simple for You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it exists on your system the Simple for You app will be found very quickly. When you click Simple for You in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the program is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-21 13:48:25.140