Simple for You
Simple for You is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. More information on Simple for You can be seen here
. More information about the software Simple for You can be seen at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Simple for You application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You directory, depending on the user's option during install. Simple for You's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the Simple for You's primary executable file and it takes around 461.74 KB (472824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Simple for You. They occupy 703.76 KB (720648
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (461.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Simple for You version 2015.09.09.100341
only. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application offered by Simple for You. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Simple for You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Simple for You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Simple for You in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the application is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Simple for You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-09 12:28:37.290