Simple for You
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Simple for You for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your systemSimple for You
. More data about Simple for You can be seen here
. More info about the program Simple for You can be found at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Simple for You application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Simple for You folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Simple for You's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the Simple for You's primary executable file and it takes approximately 456.24 KB (467192 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Simple for You. They take 698.26 KB (715016
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (456.24 KB)
This data is about Simple for You version 2015.09.13.203620
alone. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program by Simple for You. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Simple for You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Simple for You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Simple for You in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the program is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-14 00:38:03.477