Simple for You
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Simple for You for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. Check out here
for more information on Simple for You. Click on http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
to get more info about Simple for You on Simple for You's website. Simple for You is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Simple for You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. 7za.exe is the Simple for You's primary executable file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Simple for You. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Simple for You version 2015.12.20.071205
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Simple for You:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program marketed by Simple for You. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Simple for You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it exists on your system the Simple for You app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Simple for You in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple for You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-20 13:25:33.407