Simple for You
Simple for You is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. Check out here
for more information on Simple for You. You can see more info about Simple for You at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Simple for You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 632.74 KB (647928 bytes) on disk and is called utilSimpleforYou.exe.
Simple for You installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 875.79 KB (896808
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.05 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (632.74 KB)
This web page is about Simple for You version 2015.11.25.011128
alone. For other Simple for You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program marketed by Simple for You. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it exists on your system the Simple for You application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Simple for You in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The publisher is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-25 03:23:54.880