Simple for You
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Simple for You for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. You can find out more on Simple for You or check for application updates here
. More information about Simple for You can be found at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Simple for You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 123.24 KB (126200 bytes) on disk and is named SimpleforYou.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
Simple for You contains of the executables below. They occupy 995.53 KB (1019424
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYou.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.12.08.001112
of Simple for You. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program by Simple for You. Some people decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Simple for You from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You program will be found automatically. After you select Simple for You in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Simple for You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-08 12:47:59.670