Simple for You
You can find below details on how to remove Simple for You for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Simple for You from your systemSimple for You
. More information on Simple for You can be seen here
. Please follow http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Simple for You on Simple for You's website. Simple for You is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Simple for You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 641.24 KB (656632 bytes) on disk and is named utilSimpleforYou.exe.
Simple for You is composed of the following executables which occupy 884.30 KB (905528
bytes) on disk:
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.06 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (641.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.12.30.161319
of Simple for You. You can find below a few links to other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program released by the software company Simple for You. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You app will be found very quickly. When you click Simple for You in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the program is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple for You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 21:44:08.737