Simple for You
Simple for You is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. You can read more on Simple for You or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Simple for You can be found at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Simple for You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 447.24 KB (457976 bytes) on disk and is titled utilSimpleforYou.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Simple for You. They occupy 689.26 KB (705800
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (447.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.19.111740
of Simple for You. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application released by Simple for You. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Simple for You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You application will be found automatically. After you click Simple for You in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the program is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simple for You in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-19 14:20:35.990