Simple for You
You can find below details on how to uninstall Simple for You for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. More info about Simple for You can be found here
. Click on http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
to get more data about Simple for You on Simple for You's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Simple for You's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. SimpleforYou.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Simple for You's main executable file and it takes around 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk.
Simple for You contains of the executables below. They take 1.07 MB (1119952
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (241.98 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SimpleforYou.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- SimpleforYou.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- SimpleforYou.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
The current page applies to Simple for You version 2015.05.27.002514
alone. For more Simple for You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program released by Simple for You. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You app will be found very quickly. When you select Simple for You in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simple for You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-03 02:48:37.683