Simple for You
Simple for You is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Simple for You from your systemSimple for You
. Further information on Simple for You can be seen here
. Further information about Simple for You can be found at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Simple for You program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, depending on the user's option during install. Simple for You's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled utilSimpleforYou.exe and occupies 451.74 KB (462584 bytes).
Simple for You is comprised of the following executables which take 693.70 KB (710352
bytes) on disk:
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (241.96 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (451.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.24.103810
of Simple for You. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application released by Simple for You. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Simple for You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Simple for You in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the application is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-24 12:07:55.547