Simple for You
You can find on this page details on how to remove Simple for You for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Simple for You from your systemSimple for You
. More information on Simple for You can be seen here
. More information about the application Simple for You can be seen at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder (same installation drive as Windows). Simple for You's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 636.73 KB (652016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Simple for You. They occupy about 879.83 KB (900944
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.09 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (636.73 KB)
The current page applies to Simple for You version 2016.04.22.043423
alone. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program by the software company Simple for You. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Simple for You from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Simple for You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple for You". If it exists on your system the Simple for You program will be found automatically. After you click Simple for You in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the application is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-22 09:55:15.260