Simple for You
Simple for You is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. Check out here
where you can read more on Simple for You. Further information about Simple for You can be seen at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Simple for You. The program's main executable file is labeled utilSimpleforYou.exe and occupies 632.73 KB (647920 bytes).
Simple for You is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.47 MB (1544784
bytes) on disk:
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.11 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (632.73 KB)
This page is about Simple for You version 2016.02.23.091603
alone. You can find below a few links to other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application offered by Simple for You. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Simple for You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You app will be found automatically. When you select Simple for You in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the application is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Simple for You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-23 15:53:29.090