Simple for You
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Simple for You for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. You can read more on Simple for You or check for application updates here
. Click on http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
to get more info about Simple for You on Simple for You's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Simple for You folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Simple for You is C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Simple for You's primary file takes about 642.73 KB (658160 bytes) and is called utilSimpleforYou.exe.
The executables below are part of Simple for You. They occupy an average of 885.81 KB (907072
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.08 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (642.73 KB)
The current page applies to Simple for You version 2016.02.02.131448
alone. For more Simple for You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application by Simple for You. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Simple for You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it exists on your system the Simple for You app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Simple for You in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the program is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple for You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 15:04:58.587