Simple for You
This info is about Simple for You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. Go over here
for more details on Simple for You. You can read more about related to Simple for You at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Simple for You. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 450.74 KB (461560 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Simple for You. They occupy about 1.19 MB (1245448
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (450.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Simple for You version 2015.08.22.090446
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Simple for You:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program released by Simple for You. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply click the Search field and type in "Simple for You". If it exists on your system the Simple for You application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Simple for You in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The publisher is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-22 13:18:24.947