Simple for You
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Simple for You for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. You can read more on Simple for You or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Simple for You can be seen at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Simple for You folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Simple for You's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called utilSimpleforYou.exe and occupies 646.24 KB (661752 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Simple for You. They occupy an average of 889.33 KB (910672
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.09 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (646.24 KB)
This web page is about Simple for You version 2015.10.22.171122
only. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application offered by Simple for You. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Simple for You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Simple for You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Simple for You in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the application is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-22 20:37:20.520