Simple for You
Simple for You is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. More information about Simple for You can be found here
. More info about the app Simple for You can be found at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Simple for You. The application's main executable file occupies 649.23 KB (664816 bytes) on disk and is titled utilSimpleforYou.exe.
Simple for You is comprised of the following executables which occupy 892.29 KB (913704
bytes) on disk:
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.05 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (649.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.24.193324
of Simple for You. You can find below a few links to other Simple for You releases:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application released by the software company Simple for You. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Simple for You in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple for You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-25 02:29:21.793