You can find below detailed information on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. Check out here
where you can read more on Digital Communications Inc. Usually the Segurazo Antivirus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's main executable file and it takes around 1.76 MB (1846424 bytes) on disk.
Segurazo Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 3.09 MB (3241336
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (202.65 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (977.65 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (21.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Segurazo Antivirus. You can find below info on other releases of Segurazo Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is an application marketed by Digital Communications Inc. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Segurazo Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-01 19:14:39.460