Segurazo Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. More information about Digital Communications Inc can be found here
. Segurazo Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.60 MB (1676960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Segurazo Antivirus. They take about 2.85 MB (2990472
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.60 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (114.15 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (986.65 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (21.16 KB)
The current page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Segurazo Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Some users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-10 20:59:48.857