Segurazo Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. You can find out more on Digital Communications Inc or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Segurazo Antivirus. SegurazoClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.60 MB (1679512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They occupy an average of 2.84 MB (2980224
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.60 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (110.66 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (977.65 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (21.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Segurazo Antivirus. You can find below info on other application versions of Segurazo Antivirus:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application marketed by Digital Communications Inc. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Segurazo Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-04 01:09:14.853