Segurazo Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. Open here
where you can get more info on Digital Communications Inc. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.89 MB (1985640 bytes) on disk and is called SegurazoClient.exe.
Segurazo Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.90 MB (8285880
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.89 MB)
- SegurazoIC.exe (4.42 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (243.10 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (1.19 MB)
This data is about Segurazo Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application marketed by Digital Communications Inc. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Segurazo Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-12 00:12:59.623