Segurazo Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. Open here
where you can get more info on Digital Communications Inc. Usually the Segurazo Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder, depending on the user's option during install. Segurazo Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.60 MB (1676440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Segurazo Antivirus. They occupy about 2.84 MB (2980224
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.60 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (113.65 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (977.66 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (21.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Segurazo Antivirus. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application offered by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-08 20:26:51.777