Segurazo Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. More info about Digital Communications Inc can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Segurazo Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. SegurazoClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.64 MB (1716376 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Segurazo Antivirus. They occupy 2.87 MB (3005312
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.64 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (81.15 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (986.65 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (30.16 KB)
This info is about Segurazo Antivirus version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Segurazo Antivirus is a program by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-17 22:47:53.760