Segurazo Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. You can find out more on Digital Communications Inc or check for application updates here
. Segurazo Antivirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SegurazoClient.exe and it has a size of 1.77 MB (1853544 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Segurazo Antivirus. They take 8.06 MB (8449312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.77 MB)
- SegurazoIC.exe (4.37 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (233.10 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (996.10 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (573.60 KB)
This web page is about Segurazo Antivirus version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Segurazo Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is a program offered by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Segurazo Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-23 14:02:52.490