You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. More data about Digital Communications Inc can be found here
. Usually the Segurazo Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.76 MB (1841304 bytes) on disk and is named SegurazoClient.exe.
The executables below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They occupy an average of 2.24 MB (2349398
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (195.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (139.76 KB)
This data is about Segurazo Antivirus version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Segurazo Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is a program released by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Segurazo Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-03 04:12:33.407