This web page is about Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. You can find out more on Digital Communications Inc or check for application updates here
. Usually the Segurazo Antivirus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is titled SegurazoClient.exe and it has a size of 1.76 MB (1847720 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Segurazo Antivirus. They take 3.10 MB (3255312
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (162.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (221.91 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (989.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Segurazo Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is a program released by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Segurazo Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-15 06:26:33.637