Segurazo Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. Open here
for more info on Digital Communications Inc. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.89 MB (1985128 bytes) on disk and is labeled SegurazoClient.exe.
The executable files below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They take an average of 7.90 MB (8285880
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.89 MB)
- SegurazoIC.exe (4.42 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (242.60 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Segurazo Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other Segurazo Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoClient.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoClient.exe.FriendlyAppName
Segurazo Antivirus is a program offered by Digital Communications Inc. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Segurazo Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-13 16:06:15.100