This page is about Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. More data about Digital Communications Inc can be read here
. Segurazo Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called SegurazoClient.exe and its approximative size is 1.76 MB (1843864 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Segurazo Antivirus. They occupy 2.24 MB (2352465
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (196.15 KB)
- uninstall.exe (139.76 KB)
This page is about Segurazo Antivirus version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus application will be found very quickly. When you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-29 09:00:29.963