Segurazo Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Digital Communications Inc. Segurazo Antivirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder, subject to the user's option. Segurazo Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.76 MB (1850008 bytes) on disk and is called SegurazoClient.exe.
Segurazo Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.09 MB (3241856
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (160.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (199.15 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (978.15 KB)
- SegurazoWD.exe (21.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Segurazo Antivirus. You can find below info on other application versions of Segurazo Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is a program by Digital Communications Inc. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Segurazo Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-13 17:57:04.693