You can find below details on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your systemDigital Communications Inc
. Open here
for more info on Digital Communications Inc. Usually the Segurazo Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.89 MB (1985640 bytes) on disk and is labeled SegurazoClient.exe.
Segurazo Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.90 MB (8282296
bytes) on disk:
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.89 MB)
- SegurazoIC.exe (4.42 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (242.60 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Segurazo Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other Segurazo Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe.FriendlyAppName
Segurazo Antivirus is a program released by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Segurazo Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Segurazo Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-16 13:45:14.743