This info is about Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. You can read more on Digital Communications Inc or check for application updates here
. Segurazo Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.76 MB (1848744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Segurazo Antivirus. They take 3.10 MB (3255824
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (162.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.76 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (221.91 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (989.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Segurazo Antivirus. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Segurazo Antivirus from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application released by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Segurazo Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Segurazo Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-02 01:29:05.653