This web page is about Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. Check out here
for more information on Digital Communications Inc. Segurazo Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. SegurazoClient.exe is the Segurazo Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.77 MB (1854056 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Segurazo Antivirus. They take about 3.13 MB (3277392
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.77 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (233.60 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (995.10 KB)
The current page applies to Segurazo Antivirus version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Segurazo Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is an application by Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Segurazo Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-17 01:01:52.530