Segurazo Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your computerDigital Communications Inc
. You can find out more on Digital Communications Inc or check for application updates here
. Segurazo Antivirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Segurazo Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SegurazoClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.77 MB (1854056 bytes) on disk.
Segurazo Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.12 MB (3273296
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.27 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.77 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (229.60 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (995.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Segurazo Antivirus. For more Segurazo Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Segurazo Antivirus is an application offered by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus app will be found very quickly. After you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Segurazo Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-08 11:20:18.290