This web page contains complete information on how to remove Segurazo Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus from your PCDigital Communications Inc
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Digital Communications Inc. Usually the Segurazo Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus. Segurazo Antivirus's main file takes around 1.81 MB (1896872 bytes) and is named SegurazoClient.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Segurazo Antivirus. They take about 3.10 MB (3252752
bytes) on disk.
- rsEngineHelper.exe (161.77 KB)
- SegurazoClient.exe (1.81 MB)
- SegurazoService.exe (173.91 KB)
- SegurazoUninstaller.exe (988.41 KB)
This page is about Segurazo Antivirus version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Segurazo Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Segurazo Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Digital Communications Inc. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Segurazo Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Segurazo Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Segurazo Antivirus". The Segurazo Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Segurazo Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Segurazo Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Segurazo Antivirus.
8. After removing Segurazo Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Segurazo Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Segurazo Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Segurazo Antivirus by Digital Communications Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-31 20:35:24.083